Illustrial Capital ‘s Corporate Services practice provides tailored solutions to its clients, respectful of the firm’s values.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Illustrial Capital provides its clients with some of the most experienced Company Secretaries in the industry. The role of Company Secretary is key in every board of directors. Illustrial Capital’s company secretaries enable the following service offering:
- Management and preparation of independently audited annual and half yearly financial reports.
- Liaison with Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- Preparation and lodgement of all announcements and relevant documents with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) as part of continuous disclosure requirements.
- Liaison with other independently appointed professionals as required – lawyers, stock brokers, accountants, auditors, geologists.
- Preparation and attendance at all company meetings – Board, Annual and Extra-ordinary meetings.
- Assist the Company Committees in establishing procedures and policies to effectively manage its compliance obligations.
- Liaison with the company’s share registry and shareholders.
Bookkeeping & Accounting
Leveraging in-house capabilities, and exclusive collaborations, Illustrial Capital employs qualified and experienced accountants and book-keepers worldwide, to ensure swift and detailed information flow through to senior management.
The services provided to clients include:
- Preparation of Budget variance reports and project analysis.
- Accounts payable and receivable, general book-keeping.
- MYOB file preparation and reconciliation.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of Annual, Half Yearly and Quarterly report.
- Prepare audit files and manage the audit process with appointed auditors, as well as arrange the sign off for the financial reports.
- Liaising with Management to ensure statutory disclosure requirements are met.
- Preparation and lodgement of ATO compliance documentation.
- Preparation of management accounts for internal use.
Serviced Offices and Corporate Administration
Illustrial Capital also offers office lease options to its clients, to provide the client’s directors and officers with:
- Provision of Registered Address, Principal Place of Business and Postal Address.
- Dedicated phone lines.
- Serviced Offices (including parking).
- Boardroom, meeting and presentation facilities.
- Personal assistant.
- General office support.
Illustrial Capital serves its clients in a broad range of industries, with multi sector expertise from its offices in Perth, Sydney, Milan, Reggio Emilia, and Rome. Its professionals provide discrete and independent strategic and financial advice.
Illustrial Capital’s senior management have demonstrated experience in cross sectoral complex private and public company transactions.
Illustrial Capital’s “One Firm” solution, goes beyond traditional investment banking services, by supporting the client in managing the existing business.
Illustrial Capital’s restructuring practice uniquely positions the firm as a full service leading investment banking firm.
Illustrial Capital provides a full suite of restructuring advisory services to companies, boards, shareholders, creditors and other stakeholders.
Fully committed to its “One Firm” solution, Illustrial Capital provides expert independent advice to its clients addressing complex capital structure issues.
The Services include:
- Capital structure evaluation.
- Liability management.
- Business plan review and creditor communication.
- Debt capacity and valuation analysis.
INDEPENDENT BOARD ADVISORY
Illustrial Capital ‘s long term strategy is to provide key advice to boards of directors in critical situations.
Illustrial Capital’s senior management has a proven track record in advising Boards of Directors, covering Non-Executive and Executive positions in private and publicly listed companies over the years. Illustrial Capital, is uniquely positioned to independently support companies and different assignments.
Private Banking Advisory
Illustrial Capital specialises in structuring and executing private transactions for private and corporate clients.
The dedicated PBA team has significant experience in executing transactions for clients who require direct private equity, credit, or hybrid financing solutions:
- Private “secondary” sales of equity stakes / shareholder replacements;
- Acquisition-related private equity or debt financing;
- Growth capital;
- Equity recapitalisation / debt refinancing;
- Formation capital; and
- Project financing.
Illustrial Capital’s global network of institutional, professional and 708 high net worth investors enables the connection of its clients with private equity funds, mutual funds, hedge funds, alternative lenders, family offices, global pension funds and endowments, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, and strategic investors.
The product suite includes:
- Equity private placements for private companies;
- Private convertible and hybrid securities;
- Private Placements in listed entities;
- Senior and subordinated structured private debt; and
- Royalty financings.